October 18- Boston, Massachusetts


October 18   In Boston, Massachusetts

We arrived in Boston at 10am this morning. I'm waiting for the Medical Bay to open in 5 hrs. I missed the morning office hours that ended at 10am by 9 mins. On our 2nd day in NY I had developed a tickling cough, mainly from sinuses draining. It’s a deep cough and now I sound like a bullfrog. Yesterday the cough got worse and kept waking me up at night. 
This morning it’s started to go down into my chest so I decided visiting the doc here would be a good idea, especially after they asked anyone who had any illness symptoms to contact him, including colds. LOL, probably the age group here. 
Hubby is going to hop off ship, take the shuttle into the downtown to pick up a few things for us. We've already been to Boston 4 times so no big deal. I decided this would be a good day for me to rest and am currently ensconced in a cocoon chair in a quiet corner with my Kindle. At noon there will be a Hans Zimmer concert playing in the Under the Stars theatre on the top of the ship that I'm going to. And maybe try the 3:30 tea but need to head to Med Bay at 4:30 when they open. Finally, I get my day of rest. 

Wow, I just read my memories on Facebook from October 2011. On this date we were on a cruise ship going thru the first lock of the Panama Canal!

Hubby just surprised me with some Italian pastries he brought back from Modern Pastry in Boston.  We heated up our clam chowder from the day before using my heating coil, then had a pastry for our lunch. So, I'm skipping tea today and doing laundry next door while we relax.

             NEXT DAY -- https://2018fallcolorscruise.blogspot.com/2018/11/october-19-portland-maine.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 13/14- New York Manhattan, Times Square, Rockefeller Center

October 17- Newport, Rhode Island

October 28 -Final Day in Quebec